4:14 PM

my lock journey- so far

Posted by Just Butterflies |

This is a few days ago. I know the front looks crazy! They are getting there though. Month 5 just past. It was 9-8-08.








So I got the front re-done. I love it again. Did I mention that because of my hair textures (there are three) I have a combination of comb coils and tsts?






(Oh I take all these pictures on timer so I tend to look surprised. lol!)













I really didn't like the front sectioning here. Humm.












This is my first re-twist. I finally cut off all those dead ends.











Locks day one. I thought they were great.














Before locks I was natural.





































































1 comments:

The Gathering Place Charlotte said...

This is Kesha from lovinlocs. Congrats on the blogs and the locs. You will love what you learn from locking keep us updated.