7:55 PM

Joint Pain

Posted by Just Butterflies |

All lupies are aware of the dreaded joint pain. I can remember when it first happened to me. I thought I was getting Old!! :? I later found out that I was experiencing "structural changes" in my knees. I also suffered from infracts or bone death. Taking stairs made my knees feel as if they were breaking. The only cure was to rebuild bone. How? By using glucosamine chondroitin. Its something that older people use to help with joint pain. My doctor coupled that with regular old pain meds and 2 years later, I only have joint pain with bad weather and over-activity.

Of course, the Lupus Foundation has articles that speak on this very issue.

The best way to deal with the issue of joint pain is to seek out a doctor that will listen to your needs and determine the best course of action. While you (like me) may not be able to run any more marathons, you should be able to walk without much pain.

2 comments:

Sophie - LFA said...

Can you pass this along via your blog, and to all your contacts?

Lupus Foundation of America Needs Your Help -- Urge Your Senators to Cosponsor S. 1630, the Affordable Access to Prescription Medications Act

Go to http://capwiz.com/lfa/home/

Click on the link "Urge Your Senators to Cosponsor S. 1630, the Affordable Access to Prescription Medications Act," enter your zip code in the box called “Call Now” and click on the “go” button. You’ll then be presented with the contact information for your senators, as well as get talking points for what to say when you call.

Please ask your family, friends and coworkers to call on your behalf as well.

mofar said...

Lupus is a common and a deadly disease which can't be cure through Injection, or Hospital Medication.
The only way which lupus can be cure permanently is using natural herbs and always free from side effect.
Dr Goodwin have powerful herbs.
Whatsapp: +2348054615060
Email: drgodwinsolutionhome@gmail.com